In this class
Get inspired by artists from around the globe as you draw, design, apply color and use your imagination! You'll learn about and be inspired by 4 locations along with the artists and their work. We look at artists Amrita Sher Gil, Henri Matisse, James Lesesne Wells, and Peruvian Textile designs. Follow along with printable templates and an accordion book for each lesson.
- Oil pastel (recommended) or colored pencil - markers - crayons
- Regular pencil and eraser
- Print out of our custom template
- Print out of our custom accordion book
- Optional: scissors - glue stick and a blank sheet of paper for framing the finished artwork
Co-founder of Artful Kids Club, mom of 2 kids, art teacher, Masters in ArtsEd from Harvard ’06.